Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Joy & Sadness

Still doing great! I am very much in love with God and desiring to go farther. I just need to spend more time in study now. My husband & I are under such a strong attack right now. It seems like the people who are the most against us are those who should actually have our back. I am so grateful for close friends that I can share my heart with. I am thankful that they can see truth and I have not totally lost it. It hurts to have people you work with stab you in the back, but then they crucified Christ, right? The Bible tells us to love each other, lift one another up, and with humility bring correction. We are not suppose to base our actions or our words on jealousy, anger, or opinions. The church should not look so much like the world. Yet I would not leave the Church for anything. I am so much better because of Jesus, regardless of how people behave. My prayer is simply this: "Teach me to love the way You love, Lord. Give me wisdom to discern right from wrong. Help me to never hurt another person the way I am hurting right now. Amen"

No comments: