Saturday, October 10, 2009

Freedom! (& deliverance)

God is absolutely amazing! I am more in love with Him than I have ever been. I have to start blogging again because I just can't even find enough ways to express the joy I have. I've never known the joy of the Lord like this before. It truly is my strength. I am free. No worries, no fear, no anger. WOW! I went through a deliverance 5 days ago. I know, I know, very controversial. I'm so tired of hearing all the different opinions on deliverance. Honestly, I can't find proof for or against in the Bible. All I can say is this: if everything said and done in that room was done to glorify Jesus and His name and I have been set free - then I really don't care who thinks it's real or not real. If that's where God had to take me (or let me go) and now I can see fruit and He gets the glory? That's all I need!

The fruit: He is on my mind all the time now. I've been able to do things I used to be afraid of (ignore bugs, etc). My eating habits have completely gone from insane to healthy - I can actually resist the temptation to keep eating. I care what I look like - use to leave the house not caring how I represented (no makeup, old clothes). I'm HAPPY. I want to worship. I WANT to care for my husband and child - used to get mad everytime I cleaned up after them. My husband looks at me different. For the first time in my life I feel equipped to walk in destiny. Not that I can suddenly do it, but that I believe in the call on my life now and feel able to be trusted with such a call.

All the junk in my life is still there - work, pressure, opposition - but I am different. And I thank Jesus of Nazareth, the Son of the Living God for changing my life.

No comments: