Saturday, January 6, 2007

Desperate for Him

OK, this is my very first blog (except for a few on myspace). I love writing so I'm excited about a new venue in which to let loose. All this came about as I was praying this morning and wishing there was a way to share my feelings with others. So here goes.

I am so desperate to fulfill my destiny. I feel like time moves so quickly and what if I miss it? What if I never accomplish what I'm called to accomplish. My prayer everyday is that I would be consumed with love for God, that I would have boldness to proclaim His word, and that I could overcome my weeknesses. Yet everyday I slip, everyday I do something I don't want to do, everyday I feel like I disappoint Him in some way. I feel like ministers should be so much more together than I am. I want to run the race with all I've got, yet I keep letting everyday life get in the way. I am determined not to give up. Thank God for mercies that are new every morning! Maybe tomorrow I'll get it right. . .

No comments: