Thursday, January 11, 2007

Can I slow down?

Wow. Time just flies faster and faster. All my good intentions for January are still waiting for me to catch up. I had all these visions of slowing down, focusing on my time with God, really getting intimate. But everyday flies by and I find myself crawling into bed and realizing that I again did not accomplish what I set out to do. I have a speaking engagement Saturday, an outreach Monday, a board meeting Tuesday, yada, yada, yada. I'm not complaining, I love everything I do in ministry. I just an yearning for more alone time with the Lord. Right now, with working part time, running a ministry, homeschooling a child, and managing a home I constantly find myself letting go of things I wish I could do. Oh well, I refuse to give up! I will not stop! I will become a time management wiz! I'd better get busy . . . .

No comments: