Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Freedom is Gooood

Wow! I just read my last blog. How freeing the raw hard truth can be. My struggles are still the same, but I desire to face them, or atleast never stop trying. I have shared some of my hardest struggles with my Pastor and my intercessors group and another class that I'm involved in. Even though I still fail, having other people who pray for me (and question me) keeps my resolve fresh. I won't give up, I can never give up - it would mean settling for less than God has promised me. I have however decided to stop being so hard on myself. I get completely focused on the things that need changing and then I forget all that He's already done. God has freed me from drug addiction, alcoholism, cigarettes, promiscuity, abusive anger, and extreme fear - surely this is not to difficult for Him. I am choosing to continue to pray and try, but also to enjoy all that is right in my life; to look at all the positive - after all there was a time in my life when I could find nothing good abnd look at me now! I'm free, free, free! And getting freer everyday.

No comments: